How to make a homemade sign.
- Basically you just create a sign using Word or any word processor. I like to use Microsoft Publisher because it lets create your text in nice little "Text Boxes".
- Before you start designing your little sign, make sure you change the paper orientation from "Portrait" to "Landscape". This will allow you to type sideways on your paper.
- Think of cool slogans that will capture peoples attention.
- Design and type the text into the word processor or graphics program.
- Save your work.
- Make sure you have paper in your printer and then print out your design.
- Then you tape the sign with scotch tape. If you use 8 pieces of scotch tape it will secure your sign pretty good. It is best to tape the 4 corners and then tape the 4 midpoints between the corners. I have never lost a sign even at freeway speeds.
- If you feel good about your sign, please take a photo and email it to us here.